Become a Partner

OBIDUA G-Store Provides Complete Retail Portal for all kind of offline and online Business Retailers. Obidua endows a unique and single platform to unorganized and organized market to sell their products by us.

Now OBIDUA is providing an opportunity to become Partner with Obidua Store by contributing in any following projects:-



OBIDUA G-CARD

20 Lakh

Obidua Mini Store Area 1000 Sqft Buildup Area

OBIDUA G-CARD

50 Lakh

Obidua Standard Store 2000 Sqft buildup Area

OBIDUA G-CARD

1 Cr.

Obidua Super Store 3500 Sqft Buildup Area



After selecting above mentioned projects the one needs to deposit Token Amount which will be 5% of project plan.

Then partner have to locate at least three Commercial place to open Obidua Store as per investment plan with proper communication with us.

Then our Team will visit and select one of them according to market and Obidua standard. If visited Obidua Team finds that the place isn’t according to Our Standard we will revert token money after deducting our travel expense otherwise we will start planning and after two months we prefabricate a work of infrastructure and Assets, recruitment of staff finalizing Grocery list etc.

After becoming Partner with us the all issues from head to toe are ours means we will take care of everything from opening outlets to maintaining billing, inventory expenses etc. further we will distribute you flat 30% of total profit per month and remaining 70% we will use in management of the Store.

Partner has the opportunity to quit the association with us and can take out 150% of the invested Amount after two and half year. if we are unable to return the same in desired time in that case the Store will get 6 months extension to pay remaining liabilities.

Top